Wednesday, November 18, 2009

my first love...


they are right when they say that your first love is the most beautiful experience of your life. We were best friends before we turned into lovers. I was 13 and spent every single minute with my friend during the really hot summer vacations, the day started with breakfast at my place as mom would leave and the house would be empty. All my friends would land at my place and our day of fun would begin with some food and board games, cards, spin the bottle..you name it and we played it.



This new girl moved to our locality and all the boys went gaga over her…even my best friend. He started visiting her more often than me! My jealously hit new heights and pushed me to confess my feelings to him. To my pleasant surprise he reciprocated my feelings! Yippee I was in love *smiley*



During the 2 years that we were together, we went out on an official date not more than 4 times…watched titanic with him! I started getting bored of the compulsion of calls, meeting and have-to-have-to talk situations! This is the time when DJ walked into my life, he was much older than I was, more exciting than my first love…so I got swayed only to find my first love finding about everything I had been up to and breaking up with me. I apologized but it dint change anything…I had lost my love…my best friend…



Little did I know then that he would always be a part of my life, every time I needed something or someone I found him standing just around the corner waiting for me.



Our friendship is 13 years old now…he’s getting married soon…he’s found a girl who I don’t approve off, but guess its his life and he is entitled to make his own mistakes…all I can do is wish him luck *smiley*. Our friendship is now just a call or occasionally bumping at family parties…but I still hold him close to my heart… learnt how to love intensely from you…

No comments: