Wednesday, June 6, 2007

IT'S WAR

They call me the warrior…jus a question…is taking a stand for self being a warrior. Its amazing to see peoples reaction to an agitation…there 1st reaction is to try and suppress the agitation. The oppressor tries to convince you that what you doing is stupid and you should compromise as soon as possible to save yourself from further mockery! I say mockery…people who choose to laugh at my endevour are the same people who would come forward and congratulate me if I were to win…

There is no win or lose here, coz I feel that I am the loser any which way. If I lose I’ve lost my battle and if I win, jus the fact that I had to fight for my right makes me the loser!
Im tired of this façade where everything is alright!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i guess nw adays u jus hv to fight 4 ur rights...
evn if it is just to get ur drink at the bar...u gotta sumimes push and shove and scream

Knaves said...

I sorta relate to tht bearly...the constant worrier tht i am......people like us would cry whether rain or shine....bt ya not to take the credit away...thts us....